At South Tipp Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic, our Chartered Physiotherapists are experienced in treating neurological, musculoskeletal and mobility dysfunctions experienced in the elderly population.
- Post-operative orthopaedic care (shoulder/knee/hip/ankle replacements)
- Safe exercises to maintain and improve mobility
- Risk assessments following falls
- Stroke rehabilitation (acute and chronic)
- Respiratory care
- Manual treatment for musculoskeletal problems
Our Chartered Physiotherapists work closely with other members of the multidisciplinary team (Consultant, GP, Occupational Therapist etc) to devise appropriate treatment and rehabilitation plans for each individual. Please feel free to call our clinic to discuss a case or for further information.
We are happy to do home visits for those who are unable to physically attend our clinic.
I attended Liz at South Tipp Physio Clinic after my hip replacement. She was extremely enthusiastic and motivating and I really enjoyed my rehabilitation. I am able to keep up with my grandchildren again.